Administrative and Billing Assistant
Supervisors: Kalee West
Under the direction of the above supervisors, the Administrative and Billing Assistant will assist with day-to-day operations of Phoenix Preferred Care. The Administrative and Billing Assistant will provide support services for Case Managers, Behavioral Health Professionals and Administrative Staff.
1. Answer telephones, forward calls, and/or take messages in a friendly and professional manner.
2. Assist with filing documentation in the appropriate sections of the medical record.
3. Perform all tasks related to billing of approved and provided services.
4. Compile new charts as needed.
5. Type letters, billing invoices and/or other correspondence as needed.
6. Assist in chart monitoring process to ensure clinical documentation is present in the chart.
7. File inactive charts monthly.
8. Clean and maintain office area in an orderly manner.
9. Monitor need of general office supplies and submit requests monthly or as needed.
10. Obtain current medical coverage information from clients. Collect private payment, when applicable.
11. Attend mandatory HIPAA Training and abide by the regulations set forth.
12. Provide receptionist coverage for office as needed.
13. Assist with scheduling appointments as needed.
14. Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Graduate of high school or GED equivalent.
- Ability to relate well to professional staff and consumers
- General working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality of services provided.
Interested? Apply using the form below.
All submissions must include a resumé for consideration. Once your resumé is received, we will contact you if additional info or an interview is requested. Thank you for your interest in Phoenix Preferred Care!