We have a strong reputation for providing clinically excellent care within a nurturing environment that encourages effective and lasting healing.
Before we start working with any of our clients, we do an in-depth evaluation to determine their needs and how we can most successfully treat them.
We find the best course of treatment for all of our clients. We understand the importance of proper care, medication and treatment for clients of all ages.
We work with schools, community organizations, and other medical professionals to coordinate comprehensive care.
- Mental Health Screenings and Assessments
- Targeted Case Management
- Individual Therapy
- Collateral/Family Therapy
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Anger Management Groups
- Play Therapy Groups
- Parent Education/Support Groups
- Social Skills Groups
- Phoenix Wellness/Phoenix Race Team
- Autism Services
- Clinical Supervision for Licensed Professional Counselor Associates
- Play Therapy Supervision for individuals working on RPT or RPT-S credentials
- Tele-Psychiatry: Assessments, Psychiatric Evaluations and On-Going Medication Management Services in collaboration with The Ridge
- Total Pediatrics: a collaborative project between Total Rehab and Phoenix Preferred Care
Each of our staff members work tirelessly to improve the lives of our clients using treatments that are individualized and compassionate.
At Phoenix, we take an individual approach to treatment for all of our clients by placing them with the right professional and the right resources. Reach out today to speak to a staff member for more information.