We’re always looking for compassionate, qualified new team members who share our vision and values of hard work, enthusiasm, teamwork, loyalty, and trust.
Administrative and Billing Assistant
Supervisors: Renita Godby, Sandy Colyer and/or Tina Hamm
Under the direction of supervisors, the Administrative and Billing Assistant will assist with day-to-day operations of Phoenix Preferred Care. The Administrative and Billing Assistant will provide support services for Case Managers, Behavioral Health Professionals and Administrative Staff.
- Answer telephones, forward calls, and/or take messages in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist with filing documentation in the appropriate sections of the medical record.
- Perform all tasks related to billing of approved and provided services.
- Compile new charts as needed.
- Type letters, billing invoices and/or other correspondence as needed.
- Assist in chart monitoring process to ensure clinical documentation is present in the chart.
- File inactive charts monthly.
- Clean and maintain office area in an orderly manner.
- Monitor need of general office supplies and submit requests monthly or as needed.
- Obtain current medical coverage information from clients. Collect private payment, when applicable.
- Attend mandatory HIPAA Training and abide by the regulations set forth.
- Provide receptionist coverage for office as needed.
- Assist with scheduling appointments as needed.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Graduate of high school or GED equivalent.
- Ability to relate well to professional staff and consumers
- General working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality of services provided.
Interested? Apply using the form below.
All submissions must include a resumé for consideration. Once your resumé is received, we will contact you if additional info or an interview is requested. Thank you for your interest in Phoenix Preferred Care!