We’re always looking for compassionate, qualified new team members who share our vision and values of hard work, enthusiasm, teamwork, loyalty, and trust.
Supervisors: Team Leader, Mark Hamm, Tina Hamm, Sandy Colyer
Under the auspices of Phoenix Preferred Care, therapists will provide individual, group, and collateral/family counseling in the office, home and school setting. All services and the location of service provision will be related to those objectives set forth in the collaborative treatment plan. Therapist positions may be full-time, part-time or contract positions.
- Conduct therapy sessions for children, adolescents, and adults in a manner conducive to meeting their needs as identified through the referral process and treatment team meetings.
- Actively participate in treatment team meetings for clients. It is the responsibility of the child’s therapist to develop and review the service team plan goals and objectives during each meeting.
- Review informed consent with parent/guardian and child (when appropriate). Update informed consent annually or upon transition in therapist and/or guardian.
- Develop and implement treatment/behavior plan that consists of measurable goals. Review plan with family on monthly basis.
- Written review of Treatment Plan at no more than 3 month intervals.
- Act as a consultant regarding mental health issues to other staff members regarding client therapeutic issues.
- Behavioral Health Professionals under supervision will receive at least weekly supervision from a board approved supervisor and/or Phoenix Preferred Care Clinical Supervisor. Behavioral Health Professionals under supervision must meet and complete documentation for monthly billing supervision requirements.
- Maintain client records within the format and timeframe established by Phoenix Preferred Care. Records must be legible.
- Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills. Display knowledge of currently acceptable counseling theories.
- Provide services centered around these theoretical constructs.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to confidentiality requirements of Phoenix Preferred Care and HIPAA.
- Maintain current licensure-provide updated copy of licensure to PPC on an annual or as needed basis prior to current expiration date.
- Assist with program development beneficial to clients.
- Actively participate in all scheduled staff meetings.
- Provide educational group sessions as needed including such topics as; Stress Management, Parenting Techniques, Anger Management, Independent Living/Social Skills etc.
- Provide a minimum of 18 hours of direct therapy services weekly. Clinical documentation shall be submitted on Monday for the previous weeks service.
- Completion of paperwork required by each MCO within the appropriate time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to Code of Ethics recommended by specific licensure program.
- Utilize clinical tracking form to track units used, children/families seen as well as clinical documentation needs.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor.
Phoenix Preferred Care will offer training and continuing education opportunities as feasible. However, continuing education hours necessary for any and all licensure requirements will be the responsibility of each therapist.
The therapist reports directly to Phoenix Preferred Care Team Leader. He or she will participate as a team member in multidisciplinary meetings.
Interested? Apply using the form below.
All submissions must include a resumé for consideration. Once your resumé is received, we will contact you if additional info or an interview is requested. Thank you for your interest in Phoenix Preferred Care!